Contact Info / Websites
Do you want a Valentines Day card? I will send you one!
- PM me your mailing address by Feb. 4th
- I will mail it with a return address that is NOT mine. Last time a few of yall tried sending stuff back to me. My friend, who does not live near me, received it, then had to get it to me. This is something I am doing for free! I appreciate it---but don't send anything back!
- Cards will be platonic in nature. In other words, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. Except for @ZJ 's because his postman stole the Christmas stuff I sent to him.
A lot of people hate Valentines Day, especially because they are single.
I am a woman who has never been truly loved --and I love Valentine's Day. Because I love a lot of people.
I hate a lot of people too, but that's more for Hate Day, which I celebrate with @FUNKbrs.
Ok, allow me to be your wing woman now.
This is the most romantic song on the internet at the moment. I am in love with Judah & the Lion-- I am marrying every member of the band-----but that's another blog post.
So even if you hate this song---it will work on any female, I promise.
Tell her you heard a song that reminded you of her.
Then put it on and ask her to dance.
In the kitchen, bedroom, living room wherever.
Bonus points if you sing it to her.
You WILL get laid. I promise. Money back guarantee. Let me know if it doesn't work.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
I've set quite a few goals for myself, not really resolutions.
* I ran my first 5k this December, and while I finished and didn't die, I didn't place either. I want a shiny medal this year, so I am going to start my training NOW. I have my eye on a couple other 5k's as well.
* I am going to graduate school to get my Masters. Depending on how much I hate that or don't hate it, I might go for my PhD. I'll be 40 by time I finish, but. Yolo. Yall can call me Dr. Seven.
* I didn't think my art was really any good, but then I went to a function this month with 3 of my paintings, 5 pen and inks, and some hand painted ornaments. It all sold, fast. So I want to make more art this year as well.
* I am writing a book. I'm not a writer, so we'll see where that goes. But I am finishing it, I am getting an agent, and I am submitting it. I might be rejected. But I'm doing it.
* I have a lot of health issues, most of which are genetic, but honestly, for the last 3 months, I have been depressed and have not been taking care of myself AT ALL. I am taking back my health.
Christmas is fast approaching. Are you someone who never gets anything and sadly wishes the holidays were over?
I will send you a Christmas card.
No strings attached. You send me nothing.
PM (or DM) me your address. I will send you a Christmas card. It will be a basic, SFW holiday card. It will not have my return address and will be mailed from a town I do not live in. :-)
I think our lovely TaraLovesHentai will be doing the official Newgrounds Christmas Card Exchange, not sure yet. If she does, I am participating in that too.
If you are concerned I might murder you or send you bad things, just know I have been sending Christmas cookies to @ZJ, @malachy, @aviewaskewed, @proteas, and @skunkyfluffy every year and none of them are dead yet.
I know it's a few days early, but I went ahead and finished Inktober. I have an insane amount of stuff to do tomorrow and the next day. I wanted to make sure I finished!
What I learned from Inktober:
* This was my first time participating. I met tons of kind, amazing artists.
* All of my drawings are on paper and scanned. I would like to learn how to better use my Wacom tablet, so I can draw digital entries. It appears that's the only way to get front paged etc. I think I am talented, but I need to improve a lot.
* I am going through a super tough time in my life right now. This challenge helped me a lot. Some days I sat there staring at a blank page with no idea what I'd draw. Some days I was so sad or so angry I drew for hours. Many of my drawings are about what I am going through.
* I hate a lot of the drawings I posted. I want to completely redo them and resubmit them. But I won't. Art shouldn't be about perfection. It should be about creation.
Anyway, Have a happy Halloween.
Yesterday I dressed as Red Riding Hood for work and then after work, I had to go into the store as Red Riding Hood.
That was fun.
Ok, I'm gonna go eat Halloween candy in the jacuzzi tub.
Artist News---I'm actually doing Inktober this year. Feel free to 5 or zero bomb my art submissions based on how much you love/hate me
More important news---- @funkbrs and I are starting a new tinder type dating service.
I was thinking, I'd like a tinder just for food, where I am matched up with other people who want to eat the same things.
My entry would say, "29/F, wants something covered in cheese"
If you are one of those people who only eats kale, you'd swipe me away.
If you also like the loaded fries at Outback, you'd HMU.
It could be NSA food meet ups-- we meet to eat this once and never speak of it again
or, it could be serious food meet ups-- we both LOVE Mexican, let's have tacos together every Thursday.
Who wants to invest?
I can put a bath bomb in my jacuzzi tub and play Pocket Mortys on my phone for 2 hours.
Kids in the 80s couldn't game in the tub unless they wanted to die.
Here's an unrelated video:
I am going out of country for awhile. I'll be back eventually, just don't know how great internet service will be.
If I come back and find out yall didn't behave for them, NO ONE gets McDonalds.
Here's a picture somewhat related to my post.
Who has seen it?
I really enjoyed it, but I liked WW already, so I am biased.
Vicarious, if you come by, my last newspost refused to publish your comments. I kept getting errors. I still love you, please blame Russia.
We just had a tropical storm roll through and it sucked.
Our local Beef O Bradys closed and I can't get pub chips anymore and I am sad.
Also, who has had the Lucky Charms shake from Burger King? Is it good? I want it.
One of yall told me you had the Fruit Loops one and it was good.
and a longshot---anyone else watch the Bethesda showcase at E3 this year? I was super disappointed I stayed up late for that. WGAF about VR???
@wafflecrisp inspired me to add Barbie Girl by Aqua to my newspost.
Anyone else watch Mystery Science Theater 3000? I used to watch the old one from the 80s and 90s.
They just released a brand new season on Netflix. Obviously it's got some new folks, so I wasn't expecting it to be as good, but I am loving it.
It's corny as fuck but sometimes at the end of the day you need that.