Contact Info / Websites
I've set quite a few goals for myself, not really resolutions.
* I ran my first 5k this December, and while I finished and didn't die, I didn't place either. I want a shiny medal this year, so I am going to start my training NOW. I have my eye on a couple other 5k's as well.
* I am going to graduate school to get my Masters. Depending on how much I hate that or don't hate it, I might go for my PhD. I'll be 40 by time I finish, but. Yolo. Yall can call me Dr. Seven.
* I didn't think my art was really any good, but then I went to a function this month with 3 of my paintings, 5 pen and inks, and some hand painted ornaments. It all sold, fast. So I want to make more art this year as well.
* I am writing a book. I'm not a writer, so we'll see where that goes. But I am finishing it, I am getting an agent, and I am submitting it. I might be rejected. But I'm doing it.
* I have a lot of health issues, most of which are genetic, but honestly, for the last 3 months, I have been depressed and have not been taking care of myself AT ALL. I am taking back my health.